Thursday, March 12, 2009

The tale of 6 ears

Last night Gus was acting like a totally irrational 2 year old... I know go figure! But, really he wasn't himself. And, Piper started complaining about her ear hurting, which I decided was just from the pool water hanging out in her ear after swimming lessons. Then, Channing had been tugging at her ears for quite some time. Again, I pegged it to teething. None of them have had a fever.

So, of course, Josh and I are going out of town this weekend leaving our lovely brood with his mom and dad. And, per Josh's request, I made an appointment at the doctor's. And, mind you I wouldn't have done it had we not been going out of town. I took them in and lined them up. Turns out that all three, do indeed, have ear infections! The doctor was very impressed that Josh had called it right. I was, too! Now we're on 3 bottles of anit-biotics, which could give us 3 cases of diarrhea! But, that's not for Momma and Daddy to worry about, huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment