Saturday, September 12, 2009

Gus & Channing's First Day!

I don't know who was more excited about going to school, Gus & Channing, or me!
Gus was so excited to be going to "big boy school" because Piper is going to "big girl school." He wants to do everything she does. He's loving playing with his friends- Banks is who we hear most about. And, Channing, well, she doesn't really know what's going on, but wants to do everything Gus does, so she's all for playing with her new friends and on the play equipment- she's a monkey!


And, as for me, when I left them at Mother's Day Out and walked outside into the cloudy day, the heavens did indeed shine down on me through a break in the clouds, and then angels sang! It was a glorious day!


Ready for school, Mom!

Here comes trouble!

Channing and Gus in "Momma's Schoolbus"






No comments:

Post a Comment