Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HELP!


Some days are better than others for me. Usually, the good days involve a full night's sleep the night before, cooperative children, & a visit from the laundry fairy. None of those were the case today.

I woke up looking like this.

I stayed up way too late for a school night. But, those HGTV shows are so addicting.

The laundry is piled high on the couch. I have had to stop the assembly line due to the fact that I can't fit any more on top or it'll all end up on the floor.

And, it seems as though my children can't hear me unless I am yelling. In fact, I don't know who the children are that were here today. Here's some pictures. Let me know if you recognize who they may be and if you see my sweet, easy, clean babies, please send them home.




Maybe they belong to this guy?


No comments:

Post a Comment